Re: which software for professional Mailling? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

At 11:28 PM 10/13/00 +0200, you wrote:
HiYou!

I like to work with big archives of mailadresses and need a program that is able to send SPAM and organize to let it be, that people they don´t like my SPAMS will get never a Mail of me again. And i could need a tool that can scan the web for mailadresses. Is there somthing like that on the 4CD set of Debian 2.2r0 potato?

Thanx for every useful tip!

Certainly - you need to call the Federal Trade Commission on 1-800-3825-948 (1) and ask for the e-mail spam department. They will advise you on the nearest mafia detachment and advise them to come and beat some nettiquite into you with steel bars.

Spam is bad.  Understand?

Go to http://www.cauce.org/ for more information on why spam is bad.

If you were in my family, you wouldn't be for much longer.

--
Criggie