Re: which software for professional Mailling? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

On Sat, 14 Oct 2000, Matthias Mann wrote:

> That spamming is not very liked by much people is a part of my project, that
> i  had not considered. I have seen it now on the reactions of newsgroup
> members. And it seems to be good, that you wrote me your warning.
>
> My experience with buisnes in web is not very big. Do you have some idears
> what i can do to reach more hundrets of people per day over the internet,
> whithot paying more than the online time? It is very important for me to
> reach very much people, cause i like to sell immovables. They will surely
> not so easy to sell like bread or books. And my budget is very small, so it
> is not possible for me, to pay for a big publicity campaign.

Thank you for turning away from SPAM. I'm glad members of this list were
able to convince you.

Write to me privately about the specific products or services offered by
your business and I will give you suggestions for Internet marketing. What
are 'immovables'?

Dwight
--
Dwight Johnson