Re: SVN lmodern commit: r1203 - in lmodern/trunk/debian: . sed_scripts

Hi,

Ralf Stubner <ralf.stubner@physik.uni-erlangen.de> wrote:

> I am at a loss here. I am really not sure, where this bug belongs.
> FreeType might be a bit more likely, though, since I don't think that
> fontconfig deals with individual glyphs. Does it?

Sorry for taking so much time to answer... I had a bad week.

I probably don't know more about the issue than you, so I just reread
the description of fontconfig and its README.Debian; to me, it says that
your reasoning sounds sensible. fontconfig seems to deal with font
registration, listing and matching, but not with positioning nor
rendering individual glyphs.

Now, who wants to report the bug? :)

--
Florent