Re: selling shirts for money

Hello!

On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 11:23:26 +0100, martin f krafft wrote:
> While I think a debian.ch shirt would be cool, my initial motivation
> for shirts was to come up with cool designs to sell them, so that
> we can build up more funds and do cool stuff with the money.
> I somehow doubt that debian.ch will be very "sellable".

I'd say that we can take advantage of the forthcoming Euro '08 football
championship: since it's organized by Switzerland (together with
Austria), debian.ch T-Shirts can have more impact on people than any
other non-Swiss related one.

I'll glady wear a debian.ch T-Shirt while supporting Switzerland [1].

BTW, another reason why we should support debian.ch:

http://times.debian.net/1224-Solothurn,-CH,-is-migrating-2000-desktops-to-Debian

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca

Footnotes:
[1] obviously, when it doesn't play against Italy ;-)