Re: debian.ch logo for (not only) T-Shirts

Hello!

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 19:42:19 +0100, Axel Beckert wrote:
> Luca Capello schrieb am Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 03:36:18PM +0100:
>> a) My secret account number is:
>>    pub 1024D/6070D3A1 2006-11-20 [expires: 2009-07-01]
>>    uid Debian Archive Automatic Signing Key (4.0/etch) <ftpmaster@debian.org>
>
> Cool one!

The main reason this one was dropped (at least in my plans) is that
we're approaching lenny...

> So the attached SVG contains two more suggestions plus the right one
> from Luca. (Hey, that's the first time I used Inkscape. :-)
>
> My current favourite is the left one in the attached file. The middle
> one is just an idea which seemed to be some kind of obvious and I
> wanted to see how it looks especially compared to the others.

The left one is really cool and something different from the others.

As a side note, I don't think we need only one kind of T-Shirt: we can
have how many as we want, taking into account that the only first
printing for each T-Shirt has an higher price because of the "new" logo.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca