Re: debian.ch logo for (not only) T-Shirts

Hi,

martin f krafft schrieb am Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 09:14:18PM +0100:
> also sprach Axel Beckert <abe@deuxchevaux.org> [2008.02.28.2105 +0100]:
> > Doesn't it then look like a "Panzerknacker"? ("Beagle Boys"[1] in
> > English, but I had to look in Wikipedia to find that name. Never heard
> > it before.) They also wear red. ;-)
>
> I have a red shirt on right now and I don't look like them.

Does it have a sole number with some dashes in between printed on?

> front: cross with a swirl in its middle and the bank account
> underneath
> back: "debian.ch"

Ah, ok, I understood Luca the way that bank account number should be
printed solely without anything else and the logo on the other side.
_That_ IMHO looks very much like a Panzerknacker. :-)

(Ok, maybe the typical Swiss bank account number looks obviously like
a bank account number to most Swiss. It just doesn't for me. :-)

P.S.: I'm on the list.

		Regards, Axel
--
/~\                                    | Axel Beckert
\ /  Plain Text Ribbon Campaign        | abe@deuxchevaux.org     (Mail)