Re: debian.ch logo for (not only) T-Shirts

Hi all!

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 17:21:04 +0100, Luca Capello wrote:
> While the Debian UK designs are quite good (and funny, too) [2], in
> private madduck proposed that we create a debian.ch design, something
> like a fusion between "the swirl and the swiss cross for a real Swiss
> shirt".

Attached some drawings: the first two front (left and middle) are
probably too similar to the Debian Women logo [1] (from which I took
inspiration).  The third one is simple.

I performed a poll in my lab (I'm a PhD in biology), where people are
not so involved in computer science, asking to give three preferences
(in order) about the drawings with different sentences (thanks madduck
and aj on #debian-devel for inputs):

a) My secret account number is:
   pub 1024D/6070D3A1 2006-11-20 [expires: 2009-07-01]
   uid Debian Archive Automatic Signing Key (4.0/etch) <ftpmaster@debian.org>

b) My bank account is:
   post account 85-361360-7
   My other account is in Liechtenstein
   [or "Liechtenstein, too"]

c) My [secret|Swiss] [bank] account [number] is:
   [post] [account] 85-361360-7

The result is that my lab mates prefers by far the third front (the one
on the right), then the first (left) and finally the second (middle).
The sentence should be on the back and quite simple, to which I agree:
"Bank account:\n 85-361360-7".

FWIW, my preferred front is the one in the middle, because it's a "real"
fusion...

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca

Footnotes: