Re: debian.ch logo for (not only) T-Shirts

also sprach Axel Beckert <abe@deuxchevaux.org> [2008.02.28.2201 +0100]:
> (Ok, maybe the typical Swiss bank account number looks obviously
> like a bank account number to most Swiss. It just doesn't for me.
> :-)

No, there is no "typical Swiss bank account number", but my theory
is that any unlabeled "number" on a Switzerland-related shirt would
be taken as a bank account number, at least by everyone outside of
Switzerland.

Anyway, that's just *my* idea. Maybe others have better ones?

> P.S.: I'm on the list.

.mutt/lists updated. Sorry. :)

"arguments are extremely vulgar,
 for everyone in good society