Re: Netboot E250 -- tftp problem

Martin wrote:
Apologies if I'm telling you something you already know but that would
mean your TFTP server isn't protected.
But does that metter? We just want to get the SUN box to netboot, don't we?
This seems vaugely familiar.  I have a vauge memory of having problems
getting a Sun machine to netboot and finding out it was a cabling
problem.  Have you tried swaping the Sun machine for another boxen and
pulling the netboot file from the server?  This should tell you if it's
a cabling / switch problem.
I have successfully pulled the files through TFTP to my PC in dormitory (TFTP server is at lab). Does it infer there is no problem here?

--
续本达
Xu, Benda

Fundamental Science of Mathematics and Physics,
Tsinghua University, Beijing, P.R.China

http://learn.tsinghua.edu.cn:8080/2005012177/index.html
http://thirsty.phys.tsinghua.edu.cn/MyWiki/heroxbd