Re: [RFC] New task: science-dataacquisition

Le Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 03:18:00PM -0800, Jordan Mantha a écrit :

> The biggest problem I think Ubuntu is having is getting overloaded
> with bugs. We have 365 science bugs open currently [1] and that's just
> too much for a handful of people to try to get all triaged and
> forwarded quickly.

Hi Jordan and everybody,

I do not know if it has been well advertised, but we also can have links to
Ubuntu bugs from Debian:

http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=debian-science-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org&ubuntu=1&ordering=3

And we can close Launchpd bugs by LP:#123456 numbers in our changelogs, just as
we do for our own bugs (this of course takes effects when Ubuntu syncs the
packge).

I have found Ubuntu bugs valuable information for my packaging, and for the
Debian Med package try to close and merge them when I can in order to get a
better signal/noise ratio.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy