Re: [RFC] New task: science-dataacquisition

On Wednesday 10 December 2008 08:45:16 Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Dec 2008, Stuart Prescott wrote:
> > Packaging PlotDigitizer has stayed on my todo list, however, and I may
> > yet have a look at it. That said, there may be less fraught alternatives
> > already in the archive.
>
> I'll put you on "Responsible" for this project in the tasks page ...

Sure. (Gee, I walked right in to that one, didn't I!?)

> Any hint how to link to the Ububtu package?

There's no ubuntu package (there may be unofficial ones floating around but
they are extremely unlikely to be acceptable to debian due to the problems I
previously described). The program is just mentioned on the Ubuntu wiki as
being a useful program.

cheers
Stuart

--