[RFC] New task: science-dataacquisition

Hi,

recently I had a talk with Tobias Richter who maintains the
engauge-digitizer package (which I was not aware before).  I wonder
whether this "low awareness" of cool packages like this is the
reason that we did not yet invented a dataacquisition task until
now.  So my suggestion would be to add such a task which to my
knowledge has to candidates for Dependency:

Task: Data acquisition
 This metapackage will install Debian Science packages related to data
 acquisition.  This might be used in several sciences (as for instance
 science-viewing and science-typesetting).

Depends: engauge-digitizer

Depends: gnudatalanguage

Any comments?  Any suggestion for further dependencies?