Re: science-imageanalysis (Was: [RFC] New task: science-dataacquisition)

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008, Chris Walker wrote:

Will just adding the tasks file add it to the list, or is there an
index that needs editing as well?

There is no index.  Every file in the task directory is parsed.

Given rough consensus on a task's contents, I can probably do that.

This would be great.

[1] My objection to including gnudatalanguage in the dataacquisition
task was partially a knee jerk reaction to including a subset of 6
(now 7) packages in every task.

Sounds reasonable.

[2] Axiom has a FTBFS bug on sparc that is RC critical at the moment.

I know:

    http://cdd.alioth.debian.org/science/bugs/mathematics.html