Re: science-imageanalysis (Was: [RFC] New task: science-dataacquisition)

Le 11 déc. 08 à 09:18, Andreas Tille a écrit :

I hope we get more substantial input in this thread. It worked quite fine
with the dataaquisition thread.

As always you can view the result of this proposal at

   http://cdd.alioth.debian.org/science/tasks/imageanalysis.html

Hi,

I believe Yorick should be there too.
http://packages.debian.org/sid/yorick

Rationale: it's an interpreted language à la IDL/GDL, many people use this for analysing data, including images (e.g. astronomical).

By the way, a "data analysis" task may make more sense than "image analysis". Depends on how fine grained you want these tasks to be.

Regards, T.