Re: [RFC] New task: science-dataacquisition

Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> writes:

> >> What do you want to tell me by this?
> >
> > This is for image analysis - and so should probably go alongside Gpiv
> > - in an image acquisition/analysis metapackage.
>
> OK, one dependency for imageanalysis.  Any more?

# Particle image velocitometry (move these from data acquisition)
   gpiv,
   gpiv-tools

Add

# Scanning Probe Microscopy (SPM) data visualization and analysis.

  gwyddion

There is also a strong argument for

# Graph Digitization (extracting data from published graphs available as bitmaps)
engauge-digitizer
g3data

Chris

Nb all of  these are based on package descriptions, not personal knowledge.