Re: Packaging-Workflow paper

Am / On Sun, 22 Nov 2020 16:44:17 +0100
schrieb / wrote Daniel Leidert <dleidert@debian.org>:

> Thanls. We have a team website built with Jekyll:
> https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-team.pages.debian.net
>
> There is a document CONTRIBUTING.md which is supposed to
> contain the documentation your wrote. Maybe you can add
> your content there? If you want to directly work on this
> page you need to request the team membership. Otherwise,
> well you know how to fork and create merge requests :)

Done!

Only to prevent any misunderstanding: I don't refuse to
become a member of the team but I don't think it's the
right thing to do for me.

My only goal was resp. is to get the ruby-cmdparse package
upgraded and to get two new packages into Debian:

- ruby-cssminify (which I'm just working on, I'll post about
  this later) and

- webgen (which is my favorite static website generator
  that was removed from Debian because there was nobody
  to maintain the package)

I'm willing help to maintain these packages as good as I'm
able to as well as doing some by-work in the progress, but
thats all.

Klaumi

-----
Klaumi Klingsporn