Re: Packaging-Workflow paper

Hi Klaumi,

> Only to prevent any misunderstanding: I don't refuse to
> become a member of the team but I don't think it's the
> right thing to do for me.
>
> My only goal was resp. is to get the ruby-cmdparse package
> upgraded and to get two new packages into Debian:
>
> - ruby-cssminify (which I'm just working on, I'll post about
>   this later) and
>
> - webgen (which is my favorite static website generator
>   that was removed from Debian because there was nobody
>   to maintain the package)
>
> I'm willing help to maintain these packages as good as I'm
> able to as well as doing some by-work in the progress, but
> thats all.

Thank you for your work on these packages and your effort to write
documentation. Becoming a "team member" in Salsa will not impose you
some responsibility on the globability of the packages. Several people
in the team work just on a few packages. It will just give you write
access to the repos of the team, which may be more convenient than just
creating merge requests (for you and also for the sponsors of your
packages).

Cedric