Re: ruby-team.pages.debian.net | added my workflow-paper as CONTRIBUTING page (!1)

Am / On Thu, 26 Nov 2020 19:43:33 +0000
schrieb / wrote Abraham Raji <gitlab@salsa.debian.org>:

> @klaumi Great work! Couldn't find any errors but one
> suggestion from my side is that page may be too long.
> What do you think about splitting these up into separate
> pages?

Dear Abraham,

should be no problem to split up the text after the
introduction ("...let's get started!") into 6 separate
pages at every second level header and to put a table of
content link-set at the end of the introduction page.

But it depends on how you as team want to have your site
look like and be organized. So it's not my decision to make.

Klaumi

-----
Klaumi Klingsporn
mail: klaumikli@gmx.de