Re: ruby-cmdparse

Am / On Thu, 12 Nov 2020 01:40:48 +0100
schrieb / wrote Daniel Leidert <dleidert@debian.org>:

> You can _definitely_ trim debian/changelog. A few hints:

Thanks for your hints. I tried to clean it up accordingly.

> - I wouldn't use sublists. Personally I prefer a
> different approach (
> https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/jekyll/-/blob/master/debian/changelog)

I kept the sub-lists. As I understood maintaining the ruby
packages wants to be a team effort and therefore it might
be useful that you easily can see who made a special
change. But feel free to change it to whatever you want ;-)

Klaumi

-----
Klaumi Klingsporn
mail: klaumikli@gmx.de