Re: Packaging-Workflow paper

Am Sonntag, den 22.11.2020, 02:12 +0100 schrieb Klaumi Klingsporn:

[Contributing manual]
> I finally managed to write it all down (in kramdown). It has
> become more a manual than a cheat sheet but I learned a lot
> writing it. And it now also includes the topic of building
> a new package (as far as I understand this).
>
> So, feel free to comment! Or do whatever you
> want to do with it .

Thanls. We have a team website built with Jekyll:
https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-team.pages.debian.net

There is a document CONTRIBUTING.md which is supposed to contain the
documentation your wrote. Maybe you can add your content there? If you want to
directly work on this page you need to request the team membership. Otherwise,
well you know how to fork and create merge requests :)

Thanks and regards,
Daniel
--
Regards,
Daniel Leidert <dleidert@debian.org> | https://www.wgdd.de/

If you like my work consider sponsoring me via
https://www.patreon.com/join/dleidert