Re: Packaging cucumber, osmlib-base, sys-proctable and georuby

On Mon, 2013-03-11 at 01:03 +0100, Cédric Boutillier wrote:
> There is a last detail about the name and description of the
> prevent-modification-of-dollar patch. Actually what you don't want to
> modify is not "dollar" but $:, which is a synonym for $LOAD_PATH.
> So you could replace dollar by loadpath in the name and description of
> the patch.

Done.

The upstream developer has now merged 2 of the 3 patches submitted, with
the exception of the encoding one [1]. I have now managed to setup
cowbuilder and attempt to reproduce the failing you mention here [2], I
have tried building the package (from the git repo, reset to before I
apply the relevant patch), in testing and sid for amd64 and i386, but I
have not seen anything in the output that looks to me like a failing
test. What cowbuilder setup did you use to produce the test failure?

1: https://github.com/infused/dbf/pull/52#issuecomment-14732584
2: http://lists.debian.org/debian-ruby/2013/03/msg00012.html