Re: Regarding gitlab

(You don't need to CC me, I am already in the debian ruby lists)

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 10:24:52 +0100, Per Andersson wrote:
> What are the changes that are incompatible with original upstream?

As he said, "fixes and improvements". I did ask him if he could include
them upstream, but got no reply so far. Will try again.

Anyway, the changes are on github if you want to see them.

> I suppose I would rather patch gitlab to use vanilla grit, if possible.

Patching gitlab would be too much effort on our part IMHO, which would
be replaced by a cooperative upstream. Thus why we're talking to Dmitriy
:)

I'll keep you posted.

--
Daniel Martí - mvdan@mvdan.cc - GPG 0x58BF72C3