Re: First motif commits

On 17 February 2013 09:56, Paul Gevers <elbrus@debian.org> wrote:
Do you really care for the numbers in front? I usually find them
annoying, especially in the future, when some patches might get dropped
because they are fixed and others not, do you then rename again? This
tends to make reading history more difficult. But if you want to, I
don't care enough to make a bigger point out of this than these lines.

I don't really mind.  I usually just follow the way a particular package was maintained before.
I do see your point about renaming though.
If you want to start the new motif package off with numberless patches, please feel free to change them.

I am checking your latest changes and if all right, I will upload today.

Great!  I look forward to the upload.