Re: First motif commits

On 5 February 2013 09:13, Paul Gevers <elbrus@debian.org> wrote:
But you forgot to push... Lets agree that we either tell the other that
we are working on something, or just push (soon).

I thought I had made it clear I was going to work on splitting libmotif4, but no harm done.  Again I have study commitments until the end of this week, but when I get the chance, I will compare the splits and push any additions I have.

No, lets use git for that. Reverting is not difficult if you make small
git commits (please never put everything together in one big commit, but
split commits in logical segments. Especially, it could be just me, but
I like to put the commit with combined changelog changes always
separately from everything else).

Noted.