Re: First motif commits

On 05-02-13 19:06, Graham Inggs wrote:
> I thought I had made it clear I was going to work on splitting
> libmotif4, but no harm done.

Sorry, slight misunderstanding. I thought it was your proposal. As I had
time and hadn't seen any progress, I decided to try some of that work.
Maybe the symbols still need a slight update by the way.

> Again I have study commitments until the end of this week, but when I
> get the chance, I will compare the splits and push any additions I
> have.

I think that if we have the split of -common, it is time to upload the
package to experimental, to see if the ftp-masters can let the new
package into main. We can then also start to ask dependent package to
try out building against motif instead of lesstif2.

Paul
PS, I don't think I will have any time next week. I hope the week after
we can do the upload.