Re: First motif commits

On 6 February 2013 22:07, Paul Gevers <elbrus@debian.org> wrote:
I think that if we have the split of -common, it is time to upload the
package to experimental, to see if the ftp-masters can let the new
package into main. We can then also start to ask dependent package to
try out building against motif instead of lesstif2.

The only other thing I can think of is splitting libmotif-dev into libxm4-dev, libmrm4-dev, libuil4-dev and a new package for uil (the actual UIL compiler executable and its man pages) and then leaving the common bits in libmotif-dev.  What do you think?

PS, I don't think I will have any time next week. I hope the week after
we can do the upload.

I should have time next week to complete the libmotif-common and libmotif-dev splits.