Re: does Debian help detect gravitational waves?

Yaroslav Halchenko <debian@onerussian.com> writes:
> We could continue this discussion and my replies would be like
> - NeuroDebian is not a derivative, all our work targets stock Debian
>   distribution (sooner or later). We are more of an extension ;) (aren't
>   blends are as well?)

In my opinion, that is the point: NeuroDebian does not look any
different to me than f.e. DebiChem or Debian Astro, or DebianMed. It has
some interesting developments however (the extensive backports solution,
f.e.)

Therefore I don't see a reason why it is not listed on
<https://www.debian.org/blends>.

Best

Ole