Re: Public request that action be taken at whoever abused their technical power to remove me from the kernel team at alioth.

On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 06:32:00PM +0200, David Weinehall wrote:
> On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 06:07:40PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> [snip]
> > Err, a handful is "so many people". I guess this is the cause of all my
> > problem, we don't speak the same language.
>
> So on one hand, you again and again and again say that *Debian* is
> treating you badly, on the other hand you say that it's only a handful
> of people.  What is it, one or the other?

Yes, it is only a handful of people who really have a problem with me. I
guess if you go down to it there is only a single person who really has
a problem, and a few others who also feel pretty strongly about this.

But, for whatever reason, Debian as a whole, with the voice of his
(previous) DPL, and more recently, the DAMs decision, have given them
full reason, even though many, like Wouter who said so publicly, and
others who said so in private, recognize that i was handled unfairly.
Even the DAMs in their decision and the previous DPL in a private mail
said so.

So, we have a situation where a handful of people have to absolutely
make sure i am expulsed because i candidated as DPL, and they have a
private axe to grind against me, the powers-that-be in debian who give
them full reason (for whatever reason), and the rest of debian who
mostly ignore the issue, but in name of whom the decision is taken.

Does that clarifies things ?

Saddened,

Sven Luther