Re: Public request that action be taken at whoever abused their technical power to remove me from the kernel team at alioth.

On 5/29/07, Sven Luther <luther@debian.org> wrote:
Yes, it is only a handful of people who really have a problem with me. I
guess if you go down to it there is only a single person who really has
a problem, and a few others who also feel pretty strongly about this.

Hi Sven. I apologize for all the bad things that we as a community did to you!

I'm sorry. We're sorry. I regret this... We regret this ...

I really don't have the time and the patience of reading all the
messages you have sent to support your position. I doubt anyone did! I
think you should know this... you should use this energy (A LOT) and
do something useful.

What else we can do to help you? Do you accept our apologies? Can you?
Do you want more than our apologies?

NOTE: I hope this discussion will end shortly, I don't have more to
say without repeating myself.