Re: Public request that action be taken at whoever abused their technical power to remove me from the kernel team at alioth.

On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 10:31:45AM -0500, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> Sven Luther dijo [Tue, May 29, 2007 at 02:12:19PM +0200]:
> > >
> > > Just leave Debian.
> >
> > Why should i ? Just because debian is unable tyo recognize it has
> > behaved badly in this matter, and make amends ?
>
> Because you cannot work in it anymore. Because your co-workers are fed
> up with interminable flamewars.

Then let's solve the issue. This is what i have been asking since over a
year nbow.

> > It is so easy to solve this issue in an honourable way, so easy, and i
> > have been asking for an honourable and fair solution since over a year
> > now.
>
> But the solution is not reachable.

Why not ?

> > Just leave Debian, like that, and who will give me back all those years
> > and uncountable hours i have sacrificed to debian ? Or the actual money
> > and time and equipement i have given to debian ?
>
> That's free software, sorry. You have a well-recognized name as a PPC
> and kernel hacker. You have sacrificed those hours because you wanted
> to, nobody promised you (or me, or anybody for practical matters)
> anything in exchange.

They sure as hell didn't promise me what i got since over a year, that i
would be handled unfairly (as Wouter said), just because some guy felt i
didn't respect him enough, or i would have gone running away since the
start.

Saddened,

Sven Luther