Re: Public request that action be taken at whoever abused their technical power to remove me from the kernel team at alioth.

Sven Luther <luther@debian.org> writes:
> On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 12:46:00PM +0200, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt wrote:
>> Debian is better off without you. Your behaviour has been a problem for
>> the project in the past, is one currently and will be a problem in the
>> future.
> Mark, ...

That's not my name.

> How can you say that Debian will be better off without me ? My behaviour
> as you call it, as been nothing but a reaction to what was done to me.

Let's see. Imagine I would be actually insulted by your repeated
misspelling of my name and would come to your house, hit you, burn a few
things you own and then go away again. If anyone would try to punish me,
I would simply say "Hey, he started it, it was just a reaction!"

You might see there's a problem in this scenario: The reaction is in *no
way* proportional to the initial action. And that's exactly what one
sees when one is looking at your behaviour in the past few months.

Sven, go away, please. You have insulted and frustrated too many project
members by now. There is no way you will ever get to be a part of Debian
again.

Marc
--
BOFH #180: