Re: Open Letter to Anthony Towns about the d-i mediation ...

On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 16:19:27 +0100, martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> said:

> also sprach Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org> [2006.11.10.1412
> +0100]:
>> > Are all DDs equal?
>>
>> No. Debian is a meritocracy; "those who do, get to decide". There
>> is nothing wrong with that.

> Sven asked this question in the light of his "right" to SVN access,
> I believe. Judging from his track record, he is definitely not one
> of

>> those who maintain just one small unimportant package and do
>> nothing more,

> Just relativating...

        I think this reinforces my point about quality of contribution
 to the discussion, and perception of the person's judgement and
 collegiality.

        manoj
--
"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical
substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed." -Carl