Re: Open Letter to Anthony Towns about the d-i mediation ...

On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 16:19:27 +0100, martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> said:

> also sprach Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org> [2006.11.10.1412
> +0100]:
>> > Are all DDs equal?
>> No. Debian is a meritocracy; "those who do, get to decide". There
>> is nothing wrong with that.

> Sven asked this question in the light of his "right" to SVN access,
> I believe. Judging from his track record, he is definitely not one
> of

>> those who maintain just one small unimportant package and do
>> nothing more,

> Just relativating...

        I think this reinforces my point about quality of contribution
 to the discussion, and perception of the person's judgement and

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical
substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed." -Carl