Re: Open Letter to Anthony Towns about the d-i mediation ...

On Sun, Nov 05, 2006 at 08:15:30PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> How can i be the problem, if i have many times tried to solve it, and was
> always rejected ?

The only problem I have seen you attempt to solve is your own lack of access
to the d-i repository.  I have never seen you attempt to *make peace* with
Frans, except as a strategy for regaining access to svn.  I would expect
someone trying to address the underlying teamwork problem would realize that
taking every opportunity to remind people about your lack of svn commit
access is not an approach that furthers this goal.