Re: Open Letter to Anthony Towns about the d-i mediation ...

On 10830 March 1977, Sven Luther wrote:

>> And thats the point you get wrong. No, you dont "have a right to have
>> svn access". You have the right to fork d-i and run your own, but no
>> right to demand you get access to anything anywhere.
> Why don't have i a right to get access ? I am a DD as much as anyone, i do

Whatever you are or have done (or anyone else), that makes no "right" to
get access. It makes it possible to get it, but never ever a right.

That doesnt even attach only to you. Thats for everyone out there, as
long as its not within a business and you are the boss...

--
bye Joerg
<GyrosGeier> SCSI benötigt drei Terminierungen, eine am einen Ende, eine