Re: Call for a new DPL mediation ... This will be the only thread i will reply to in the next time about this issue.

Matthew Garrett wrote:
No. A GR can override any decision made by the DPL, a delegate or the technical committee. A GR can not override a decision made by an individual developer or a team of developers.

I guess you could argue that svn.debian.org is adminned by a delegate of the DPL, and a GR could force them to restore Sven's commit access. But the d-i team could then move their svn archive somewhere else and refuse to provide Sven with commit access.
A single developer can hardly hold back the will of the entire project. If the d-i team takes action that the rest of the project does not agree with then the project is perfectly capable of deciding that they are no longer the d-i team. That is obviously not the case here but it doesn't preclude the possibility.

I agree that Sven overstepped the limits of good taste in his list conduct. I also see why Sven would snap a twig over #d-i killing the PPC install. That is a pretty radical step.