Re: Call for a new DPL mediation ... This will be the only thread i will reply to in the next time about this issue.

This one time, at band camp, Goswin von Brederlow said:
> As long as the D-I team is a debian team the debian constitution
> holds. As such the DPL and a GR have certain powers.

Can you point me to the relevant section of the constitution that
says this?  I see nothing that gives the DPL the power to disband a
team maintaining a particular set of packages.  I do understand that
implicitly, the body has the power by way of GR to do damn near anything,
but I don't see any mention of elected or delegated officials having
the sort of power you're talking about.