Re: Call for a new DPL mediation ... This will be the only thread i will reply to in the next time about this issue.

On Wednesday 21 June 2006 19:52, Ean Schuessler wrote:
> I agree that Sven overstepped the limits of good taste in his list
> conduct. I also see why Sven would snap a twig over #d-i killing the
> PPC install. That is a pretty radical step.

Bah. That is a gross overexaggeration. No arch has been killed in d-i.
d-i is, and will remain, perfectly capable of installing powerpc.

As I've said before, there may be a temporary reduction in support
(specifically for the lesser used subarchitectures), but there is
absolutely no basis for claiming that powerpc support is being killed.