Re: Pledge To Killfile a person

Andrew Suffield writes:

> So your claim is that you can never object to people for working
> against consensus because doing so would be working against
> consensus. Well, that appears to deny you from being allowed to make
> that point, so I think your argument is self-defeating.

I have no objection to saying that people are working against
consensus -- provided it is done in a way that does not further impair
that consensus.  Your approach seemed much more likely to annoy and
mislead people than to help identify where they agree or disagree.

But I give up.  I think it will be less hassle to killfile you rather
than try to reform you to minimal sociability.

Michael Poole