First Annual Bangalore Debian Developer Conference

Hi,

The Indian Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore (IIIT-B) is organising
a one day Debian Conference on 20th August, 2005. The conference is mainly to
create a platform for Debian Developers in India and create an environment for
more contributions to Debian Project from India.

I am posting this email on behalf of the organisers.

All aspiring developers and users are welcome for the conference. The details I
got from IIIT-B are posted at

 http://people.debian.org/~rkrishnan/debconf-india.pdf

--
  73 - Ramakrishnan, VU3RDD