Re: Pledge To Killfile a person

On Wed, Aug 10, 2005 at 02:13:12PM +0100, Andrew Suffield wrote:

> In my experience, it is sometimes necessary to get somebody's
> attention, and it does sometimes work. The trick is one of
> judgement. I stand by mine and challenge anybody to show it to be
> significantly worse than the norm.

You cheat: nothing can be significantly worse than your definition of
norm, therefore anything you do will always be justified.

However many other people have a different definition of norm, which you
refuse to share.

If you have a vision of how a constructive discussion can arise from
these premises, I'm honestly looking forward to see it.

> I find it significant that so far, nobody has even tried to do so.

You claim that people aren't addressing your point in this thread.
Would you like to clarify better what you are interested in?

Ciao,

Enrico