Re: Pledge To Killfile a person

> > There's no need for any platonic ideal of justified speech.  Just count
> > the number of people who like your style versus the number of people who
> > are pissed off by it and adjust accordingly.

> I reject this notion that communication is a popularity contest.

Unfortunalty many people have this thing they call "feelings", which makes them
adjust their opinions on you according to how friendly or rude you are to them.

After that message, I decided that your mails are borderline hostile
and certainly not worth the effort it would require to extract facts
from provocation. Go and eat a netiquette.