Re: Problems with Dial-up on Old World Mac

On Oct 29, 2006, at 12:14 AM, Brad Boyer wrote:

On Sun, Oct 29, 2006 at 01:03:12AM +0000, Jeffrey Rolland wrote:
Looks like it must be something else.

It must be. It might be worth listing which version you have.  I'm
running sarge on my box, and it has version 2.0.2-3 of netatalk. If
you're running etch, something might be different.

I am running sarge and installed netatalk from aptitude, so it should be 2.0.2-3; how can I check this?

I only fond these logs:

Is it one of those?

I tried restarting netatalk on my box, and it looks like the
netatalk.log file is from an older version. The messages from
atalkd and afpd show up in /var/log/daemon.log. Sorry for the
confusion from the earlier message.

I'll check the log when I get home.

Sincerely,
--