Re: Please add auto-forwarding feature to BTS (was: Directing Debian users to use project BTSes - should we?

On Mon, Feb 05, 2001 at 11:23:14AM -0800, Chris Waters wrote:
> (I don't think we can offer any help for Abiword's problem with Suse,
> but it would be nice to convince them that we're different, and
> perhaps more trustworthy.  Which they obviously won't believe at the
> moment.)

Well, I do think Debian is different (other wise, I wouldn't be in the
NM queue).  And it's good to know that other people don't have these
problems.

	sam th
	sam@uchicago.edu
	http://www.abisource.com/~sam/