Please add auto-forwarding feature to BTS (was: Directing Debian users to use project BTSes - should we?

Package: bts
Version: n/a; reported 2000/02/04
Severity: wishlist

Sam wrote (on debian-devel):

> Well, I want us *all* to get bug reports.  And when I get out the NM
> queue, I'll want to get the bug reports for my packages.  But right
> now, a significant percentage of AbiWord bug reports are never seen by
> the developers.

Well, this seems reasonable to me. It shouldn't be too hard to put an
option in the BTS to (optionally of course) forward _all_ bugs upstream.

--
Kind regards,
| Bas Zoetekouw                  | Si l'on sait exactement ce   |