Re: Please add auto-forwarding feature to BTS (was: Directing Debian users to use project BTSes - should we?

Hi Jim!

You wrote:

> Automatically forward bugs upstream? OK, if each upstream agrees they
> want ALL the bugs reported. (already evident in current threads to the
> contrary, however; maintainers know who their upstream is, and can forward.
> There is mechanism to flag a bug as having been forwarded upstream. So:
> what, exactly, is missing??)

Well, it was specifically requested by the upstream maintainers of
abiword. Don't ask me why, _I_ think the current forwarding marking
stuff shoudl be sufficent.

--
Kind regards,
| Bas Zoetekouw                  | Si l'on sait exactement ce   |