Re: selecting Debian mentors for the mentor summit

FCFS is not the right way to select a person for this summit , if this is the case send Lucas Kanashiro , for the summit , he came first plus he has many contributions in Debian that are visible to every community member , and as mentor what you think is doesn't matter as , you are not going to represent yourself , you are going to represent Debian (one of the biggest community in World) .
So , send someone , who has done some contribution that are visible to everyone .
So , send Lucas Kanashiro and Chirayu Desai and if Dashamir can go then perfect .