Re: zoggy package ?

Sven <luther@dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr> writes:

> Sorry,
>
> I was rather busy, and maybe did misinterpret what you were expecting as
> response.

  Well, I only had the impression I was talking to a black hole but it
  does not seem to be the case ;-). It was only an impression.

  I was probably expecting some kind of coordination since you appear to be
  the leader of the "Ocaml in debian". But as you said, you're busy and I
  easily understand that you cannot always reply to people.

> I suppose you are already a debian devopper, if not, the first step is that

  Yes I am. I can also sponsor people some times to times.

> Mmm, should we present each other to each other or something such, so we know
> us better ? Is this usefull or even done in debian (it is a public mailing
> list after all, and not everyone would want to give such info about himself).

  Well, I may not be as fluent in ocaml as all of you. I learnt Caml
  (the original Caml) for studies in 1996 and I switched to Camllight
  in 1997. And I'm back after being inform about all those features that were
  added since, i.e. object-orientation, interfacing with C. But what
  impressed me the most I guess was Doug Bayley's benchmarks. I'm even
  more convinced by its quality nowdays than I was when learning it (even if
  I still loved it ;-). That's all about me ;-)

> Anyway, welcome among us,

  Thanks.

--
Jérôme Marant <jerome.marant@free.fr>