Re: zoggy package ?

On Tue, Dec 18, 2001 at 09:15:48PM +0100, Jérôme Marant wrote:
>   Hi,
>
>     Is it me or noone is able to parse my posts on this list?
>     I've sent some messages (among them this one in which I'm
>     proposing to help you on packaging ocaml programs) and I got
>     quite no reply while others do.
>     I'm currently wondering whether I'm on almost everyone's ignore
>     list and why it would be so.

Surely you aren't in my ignore list.
Anyway I don't know what kind of feedback do you like.

I have posted a list of work needed package and you replied offering
your work, well if no one had objected you can safely go for it and
start working on these packages, we (all) will be very happy of your
work, don't doubt ;)

IMO, all packages you are interested in are really usefull if you want a
priority list I think the following may be a good start:
- ocaml pcre
- ocaml book (almost already packaged by georges)
- ocaml dbms bindings

Stefano "Zack" Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863
Home Page: http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
Undergraduate student of Computer Science @ University of Bologna, Italy