Re: zoggy package ?

On Mon, Dec 17, 2001 at 01:34:39PM +0100, georges mariano wrote:
> > Sadly true, we can made a call for participation on debian-devel :-)
> Well, a call on a developers list may not be not since developers
> are already busy... May be a call on users lists (don't forget
> french-users)
> (including the ocaml list ??)

 From my experience I know that volunteers tend to become more
volunteers and lazy user tend to become more lazy.
Anyway, probably a good idea may be to send a call for partecipation to
the debian weekly news ML, that was read by developer and user.

Such a request should include a package that we would package, my
personal list include:
- zoggy
- equeue, rpc, crtptgps (from ocaml-programming.de)
- ocamlnet
- ensemble
- ocaml pcre
- various frontends to postgresql, odbc, mysql
- documentation: the o'really ocaml book (even if is currently only in
  french), ocaml programming guidelines
- camlimages

Additions?

Stefano "Zack" Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863