Re: zoggy package ?

Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org> writes:

Hi Ocaml maintainers,

>  From my experience I know that volunteers tend to become more
> volunteers and lazy user tend to become more lazy.
> Anyway, probably a good idea may be to send a call for partecipation to
> the debian weekly news ML, that was read by developer and user.

  I think I can help a bit on this. I'm a recent Ocaml user and I'm
  very enthousiastic and impressed about this language.
  I've already packaged ocaml-re (Regular Expression module from
  sourceforge even if I did not made it available yet).

> Such a request should include a package that we would package, my
> personal list include:
> - zoggy
> - equeue, rpc, crtptgps (from ocaml-programming.de)
> - ocamlnet
> - ensemble
> - ocaml pcre

  I would be interested in this one too.

> - various frontends to postgresql, odbc, mysql

  I could be willing to help on this.

> - documentation: the o'really ocaml book (even if is currently only in
>   french), ocaml programming guidelines

  I don't know the licence of the book. I could only get the online HTML
  version. Has anyone got the tex document ?

Jérôme Marant <jerome.marant@free.fr>
              <jerome@marant.org>

http://marant.org